Friday, October 1, 2010

Sun and Clouds

Couldn't think of a title for this moment so I looked outside my window and that is what we got :)

I planned my entire undergrad life last night, down to the exact semester until graduation. Why? 1. Because I'm a little crazy organized like that and 2. Need to figure out my life in order to go to Europe.

Oh but wait, today I got to check what time classes are next semester and BOOM two very important classes at the exact freaking time! My whole night's worth of work just forgotten (not really, we can fix this...I hope). My other options? Hope they open more classes with different times or take a class with weird first years in my last semester of my Bachelor's degree (GROSS!) haha just kidding.

There is a link on my blog to my Tumblr, please check it out! I don't post too often on it but today I did and it's really worth looking into.

No comments:

Post a Comment