Saturday, October 2, 2010

Laptop Wars

The computer I am currently using shouldn't be considered a modern day laptop. Okay that's a lie, it's not THAT bad but I mean there are multiple parts cracking, keyboard is missing keys and the battery life is about...2 minutes. So what is really the point of this particular post?

PC OR MAC.

I already know what I'm leaning towards and I don't even think asking for other people's thoughts will change that opinion but here goes it. Out of all my friends here at higher education institutions, those with PCs have problems out the wazoo and the Mac people...content as can be. I know it's expensive and a "culture" but I mean it's just a computer, a computer that works and will last through my full day of classes! (PLUS this means I could potentially even BLOG more!...potentially).

Don't you just love it when rainy days make you happy? I wear my brand new rain boots with my gorgeous purple coat and my large umbrella and nothing can stop me! It's strange how material things can affect your mood so much, but sadly it's true. I mean sure, I could be happy without my amazing things but could I really enjoy the rain with soaking wet, soggy, grandma-like feet, acid rain in my hair or not wearing such a gorgeous purple coat? Definitely not.

6 comments:

  1. I understand your desire to be pulled to the dark side. You should talk with Uncle Peter, he is a High Priest and can chime off the gospel according to Steve Job. Send him an email. Even Oma has a iPad now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Uncle Wilf. Macs are the best, and you know that D. In college.... you need a Mac. They are the best.

    I'm going to forward your post to my dad, Uncle Wilf. That's HILARIOUS. D: we've had a mac since just before I was born I believe. We have had over 15 Apple Computers in our house. And the numbers keep on adding up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to the dark side DD. You can be my newest apprentice. Together we can rule the universe... and use iTunes to sync up our lives with the Force..... You'll be virus-free and no more IE holes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come to the dark side DD. You can be my newest apprentice. Together we can rule the universe... and use iTunes to sync up our lives with the Force..... You'll be virus-free and no more IE holes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I will start a "Get Dee a Mac" donation fund to get things started :)

    ReplyDelete