Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 1

I found this interesting "challenge" on Facebook the past few days but I figured I could do it on here and get some more posts in! I guess that will be the challenge part of it, posting consistently. It is a 30 day challenge with different requirements everyday, I guess you'll just have to keep checking back to see what they all are!

Day 1- A Picture of Yourself with 10 Facts

1. I love school, learning and being a study bug.
2. I'm never a lazy dresser, always dressed to the nines.
3. I have a genetic chromosomal abnormality, it's called red hair.
4. I don't really enjoy the outdoors.
5. My new breakfast staple is a cheddar and garlic bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese and a banana (on the side).
6. I don't like using a purse.
7. I can admit that yes I am a woman and I am not the best driver.
8. I am obsessed with planning things out: my day, my courses, my life, etc.
9. I am a chronic procrastinator but I have found nothing wrong with that as of yet.
10. I rarely wear hats.


No comments:

Post a Comment