Sunday, August 15, 2010

TOMS

So I saw these awesome shoes on my cousin's maid of honor during her wedding weekend of festivities and fell in love with them. Went home and just devoured myself into their website, collections of shoes and their movement. What are these shoes you ask? TOMS.

I read every inch of information on their website and just fell in love with the entire company. Their whole idea is One for One. Buy a pair of TOMS and a child in need will receive their own pair of shoes. Genius. I wanted to buy a pair so badly but I'm just never at a mall and there are scarce stores that sell them. Until yesterday. I found them! I bought a pair of red classics.

And when I got home I got even more obsessed. I learnt of all the amazing internships the company offers and the great environment they have invented! It's not just shoes, it's a lifestyle. Believe it or not.





3 comments:

  1. forgot to post the website! Check it out! http://www.toms.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great D. Yeah they're all the rage here in LA. I don't own a pair but wicked awesome purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, I've definitely fallen in love with the whole movement. Trying to think of all these ways to incorporate it at work (eventually) and school!

    ReplyDelete