Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Internet is my new Friend

Oh hi there...I didn't see you there.

It's been awhile yet again and I have absolutely no excuses. I have now finished watching every episode of How I Met Your Mother and am on the verge of having Gossip Girl under my belt too.
Problem? First assignment of the summer due this Friday. And I WILL have it finished by tomorrow at let's say 7 p.m.

Summer is looking a lot better than what I thought it would be. Seeing friends from school has been such a blessing! I am always looking forward to the next get together. Soccer is going well, not too stressful yet still lots of fun. And I'm even looking forwards to camp this year. I can't wait to be tired at the end of the day.

New bands/artists that I have come to know and perhaps love:
Biagio Antonacci
Kid Cudi
The Black Atlantic
Beach House
Broken Bells
beat radio

2 comments:

  1. Love love love HIMYM. Love love love. Started watching it when I moved to LA since I didn't have a job and was just ugh so yeah :) It's a great pick me Up. 30mins of bliss... no wait... legend... wiat for it... wait for it... dary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's the best! i find it everywhere in my life now! And I'm pretty sure that my birthday this year may be HIMYM themed...haha

    ReplyDelete