Friday, May 14, 2010

StayFocused

Yesterday was my first day of school!...again. I'm taking two courses this summer; nutrition and physiology. It's actually interesting and somewhat enjoyable so far. The problem is that I have now blocked myself from using Facebook during certain hours....which has forced me to procrastinate in an alternate way. Yes, blogging.

There is not too much to say other than school is now my summer job until July. And when July hits, things will be getting crazy.

My current life dilemma is what school to go to next year...I won't get into it much but the premise is that I kinda, maybe, sorta....want to go back to Guelph.

Thanks for the procrastination time.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh summer school. I'm glad you're enjoying those classes. They sound kinda fun. When will you know what school you'll be headed to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea....for sure by mid august and that's a long way from now! But I get to see you soon...ish

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what you are saying is .... if we see less blogs then you are studying more??? Just wondering

    ReplyDelete