Saturday, April 3, 2010

Technical Difficulties

I've been playing around with my blog for a fair share of the day, but still haven't been able to figure out with there are no dates showing for my entries! If anyone as any idea, please let me know!

After showing my dad why gingers have no souls today (South Park episode), the one-liners about ugly gingers and the such have yet to end. He's become obsessed with it, and loves it. Little does he know that I'm used to this type of torture. It's been in the making since birth.

Didn't get to any work today, so we've got to make tomorrow count. Up early enough to get a run and shower in, get my German done and head out to a concert to wrap up Easter weekend! Probably the best way possible.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Buona Pasqua. Frohe Ostern. Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment