Friday, April 2, 2010

Sunny Times

ahhhhhh, so I definitely suck at keeping up with these and I really wish I had cause life has been crazy yet awesome! To make up for this rudeness I will TRY TRY TRY to post for the remainder of the semester, everyday!

How's this for an adventure....road trip with Celine! Yes, we're heading out on a hour trip to good old London. I've been looking forward to this day for a week now and it's finally here! I'm excited to be spending some time at home, relaxing, seeing my family together for the first time in months, enjoying the weather and hopefully getting a start on some studying.

One week of class left of my entire first year of university. It seems so strange.

1 comment:

  1. glad you are back home and back blogging again. I look forward to the continued adventures and stories from my "Ginger"

    ReplyDelete