Sunday, April 11, 2010

If only for a few more months!

I have fallen in love with a man named Dan Mangan this year. But the only way I can see him in Toronto on April 22 is if I am 19 years of age. Almost exactly 2 months too early. Please Dan, I'm a true fan!

Woke up today to a beautiful day! I studied in the library for a bit, it was so sunny my friend was wearing sunglasses. I then had lunch with my Momma at a neat vegan restaurant here, downtown. Came back to campus, visited a bit longer and went for a quick run. After that, a shower was needed and some reading. Sadly, I succumbed to a nap.

Looking back on the day, not much was accomplished. So I am going to bed as early as possible. Yes, 11:00 is early.

2 comments:

  1. Naps are good for you. They keep the mind in top shape so you can perform like a laser beam and as a high precision instrument for success!. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! dan mangan. to be 19+...

    ReplyDelete