Friday, April 23, 2010

Diaspora

HOME
such a weird thought.

Moving out wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, thanks to the help of some really awesome (strong) friends! I'm so grateful to have met some really amazing people this year and have every intention to keep the good times going. All of my stuff is spread throughout the house and it takes opening approximately 3 boxes at a time to find a wanted item.

What's next for me? With the drama of school next year really in the center of things now, Western is being too rude to handle. I'm in the need of job before camp starts. But what's even better you ask? Florida on Sunday! A nice little getaway with my momma to relax and start yet another new chapter of life.

As for this exact moment....chips and salsa.

2 comments:

  1. Well... here's a thought.... if you unpack everything and put it away you won't have to go thru 3 boxes to find what you want! Just a thought mind you, just a thought

    ReplyDelete