Friday, April 30, 2010

Decisions

Yiekes. Declining offers to university feels so scary. But right at the same time. I know I wouldn't have been happy there so that's what it really came down to.

Florida was great...pictures coming soon hopefully! We met a hilarious guy on the flight back. Apparently he was on the Young and Restless I do believe. But is no longer an actor. Top secret business though, something I PROBABLY shouldn't announce to the world on the internet. Now on to the next adventure: job search. This involves making a resume which will hopefully be done on Sunday.

Tomorrow I'm helping set up for a charity event here in London called Bethany's Hope Foundation. Then attended the gala event in the evening which should be great. Up by 6 a.m. and go go go until sleep at who knows what time.

No comments:

Post a Comment