Saturday, October 17, 2009

Trekkie

I have decided that my blog posts will try to occur more often but of less length.

Today I wrote my first midterm in chemistry and with a class of about 2,000 students, it seemed as if the whole school was waking up this morning preparing to write the same midterm. All the eateries were packed on a Saturday morning. And of course, as a celebration a few friends and I headed to the mall! I was hoping to have a cheap halloween this year, you know with university and everything, but that obviously did not happen. I really wanted to have a unique costume this year; no witches, angels, pirates, anything of that sort.

So I found the best costume of my new favourite movie. I am going to be a Star Trek Vulcan! I've got the uniform, phaser AND ears!!!! I'm pretty excited.

3 comments: