Sunday, October 25, 2009

Feeling Fresh

My fridge is newly stalked up...thanks dad and clean...thanks dad and my desk is VERY clean. I hung up my picture frame, it almost feels like move in day #2! But more calm. This space is starting to really feel like all mine and just thinking about leaving is as scary as the idea of moving here was.

Thanks to the new groceries I finally get to have tea again! Oh how I've missed it so. Skipping my 9:30 class tomorrow to study (not sleep in) for a midterm in psychology tomorrow. SO MUCH READING. Good heavens, at least it's somewhat interesting.

Won another soccer game tonight, of course! Our team is just too good for this, we should be co-ed varsity. I think I might love school again, maybe.

1 comment:

  1. that a girl... keep that interest in studying and take your frustrations out on the soccer field or do you already? Looking forward to some nice weather for that tour of campus

    ReplyDelete