Friday, September 4, 2009

So Long

Bye for now, London.
We are about exactly one day exactly away from this crazy thing called Move In Day. And I'm not sure how I really feel right about now. It is 8 am in the morning and I am dead! Which is a good thing, meaning I actually went to sleep last night instead of thinking about countless, different university themed things in my head all night.

Today's events:
9:00 Haircut
11:00 Chiropractor
12:00-5:00 Last Day of Work
All night Packing....yay!

And I am positive I don't have enough big bins for all my stuff, but I will deal, I will! Saying goodbye last night to friends was so much more difficult than I ever thought it would be. I mean I'm only going an hour away, I'll be home PRETTY often (pretty as in once a month hopefully) and hello, technology. But it was so hard. We looked at past pictures from years dating back to 2004. I felt like I was in a movie, we were all separating and going through old memories. Just the weirdest thing. But here I come London, the last day!

P.S. I absolutely HATE, despise and all other awful words the dentist!

1 comment:

  1. Props D! You made it. One last day at home. I'm a pro at being a college student, let me know if you ever need anything. You know my phone number so I'm a quick phone call away.

    ReplyDelete