Monday, September 21, 2009

Rainy Day

After I arrived back at campus last night after a weekend at home, I had some major reorganizing to do. My room was a mess! I sorted through all my clothes...again and tried to organize them into a more efficient means. I then had a whole new raft of food supplies, thanks to Mom, and had to find places for that! Everything SEEMS to have a place now and is under working order!

I woke up today and it was the first time I woke up here feeling tired. Weird, since that usually happens anyways but at my 9:30 class this morning I wasn't my usual exuberant self. MUST go to bed earlier tonight, or try to. (There wasn't even a fire alarm last night!)

It's a rainy day today which makes me thing first of the fact that the ONE thing I do not have is an umbrella. And it was immediately put on my "Things to Buy List". Don't worry, the only other thing on that is a green highlighter specifically. You see I'm very colour coordinated right now with all my classes; red/pink is biology, yellow chemistry, blue psychology, orange/black arts and science and green is Italian. But green did not come with my highlighter set! So I've been at a loss of green highlighting for the past week.

But I'm off to study for yet another Italian quiz taking place today.

No comments:

Post a Comment