Highlights of the day:
1. Made my first cup of university tea!
2. My feet are officially killing which is a good thing
3. Scavenger Hunt was fun...not thrilling though and did not even win
4. Ice cream trip off campus was pretty great, just socializing and such
5. WORLD RECORD CHALLENGE! so every o-week at Guelph, we try to break or create a world record. This year we all signed the main drag of campus with chalk. Largest group to make chalk art?
6. Found out about a pro life group on campus (that ones for you Tina!)
7. Only bought one meal today!!!
Tomorrow we start to get more academic with program meetings early in the morning. I'm about to walk just down a bit and check out the Christian clubs on campus, see what's up.