Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Late Mornings :)


Tomorrow, I don't have class until one so I decided that a nap this evening wouldn't be so bad because if I never did get tired after I would still be able to sleep in tomorrow morning. At this very second there's some sort of party going on below and across from my room...its all good!

I found my favourite place on campus. Its a student run pub called the Bullring. It used to be a cattle showing building back in the day but was revamped into a little restaurant now. Wednesday nights are open mic and it was just so relaxing and great. A friend and I grabbed some nachos, talked and just listened to some pretty good music. It also has the best food on campus in my opinion so that helps out. But I really do need to wash some dishes tomorrow morning.

I just want to let everyone know that so far I am a 100% university student! I've written two quizzes both perfect, well biology was and Italian better be :)



2 comments:

  1. I had to re-read your comment about being a 100% university Student. Since you were talking about student pubs, and parties and sleeping in; that is what I thought you were referring too. Keep up the great work. By the way, we will accept 90 or 95%

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only accept 100%. Keep up the hard work and play DD!

    ReplyDelete