Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Class

I had a chance to sleep in today, since I didn't have class until 1:00 but I couldn't! I woke up around 8:30 and could no longer sleep. I went for a really short run down the street of my rez and my IT band started to hurt...again. So I took it easy.

I spent the rest of the morning preparing for class. I was getting really nervous, especially when I got an email from my chemistry professor with an attachment of our course outline...12 pages long. Its ridiculous! Online quizzes, quizzes in class, online labs, labs in class, homework assignments, midterms, exams, AHH! There are 617 students in my chemistry class and I managed to perfectly find a front row seat! Didn't feel nerdy at all, felt pretty good actually. But as I'm getting ready to go to bed now I am really excited for my Italian class tomorrow morning. I looked at the vocab list for week one and let's just say it will be probably my favourite class! Buona sera, mi chiama Deanna. Io molto bene, grazie. I think it's pretty much there.

I ventured to the mall tonight to get some supplies to decorated my door. I will take a picture very soon as well as post my first day of school picture! It will be wonderful soon and I think my cork board is the only one in my tower actually painted, besides one of the RAs. And I'm ready for a good sleep now.

Arrivederci.

2 comments:

  1. FUNN!!!!
    keep posting you have no idea how entertaining it is to read all thiss!! :)
    bellissima deannaa

    (dunno if that's right lol)

    love you keep writingg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greeaaat to hear you sat in the front row... Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete