Thursday, September 24, 2009

Feels Like Friday

It's a Thursday, but it really feels like a Friday. But I had a nice day. Woke up at 9:30, didn't get out of bed til 10 and then a fire alarm around 11. But that was alright too since a few of us decided to grab some food instead of stand around outside. Then a chemistry class at 1:00. AH! New stuff I have never heard of before!! Hybridization- combining orbitals and determining the VESEPR shapes of molecules. Gross. I had my first biology tutorial today. It's pretty good, my TA Stefan reminds me sooo much of my brother, Ben! Even though Ben and biology don't really mix and can't be really pictured, its like a biology version of him.

Now throughout this day, I have been emailing the President of my hall here in residence. And I would now like to take this opportunity to announce that I will be running for my hall council. Its true, here we go again. Another campaign, another election. The position is Operations Manager (sounds good for a resume, I know!). It's pretty much the synonym for secretary. I didn't want to dive in to quick, so I think its a good one for me.

Here's a line I quickly thought of today: "Need a man? Vote Brockmann."

Just let me know what you think AND any ideas you have!

3 comments: