Sunday, July 19, 2009

Make Believe Reality


Supposedly our room assignments will be coming out on Monday (crossing fingers)
So I thought I would list all the things I so far purchased for this new home of mine :)
  • Bedding (as shown)
  • Bathrobe so I do not walk around naked
  • Shower caddy
  • NEW shaver! Electric, wet or dry!
  • Blanket
  • Pillow
  • Magnetic, Whiteboard Calendar thing
  • Picture of New York Skyline
  • Mugs for tea and coffee
  • Foam to make the mattress more comfortable
  • Picture of some cute couples :) randoms
  • Washcloths and Towels
  • Lamp for bed
  • Digital clock
  • Bedside table with drawers
  • Hangers
  • Laptop bag
  • Hanging shoe rack! So they wont be all over the place, hopefully

I think that is it for now, any suggestions

3 comments:

  1. -sugar
    -pictures of your family and friends
    -a box of pretty paper to write letters b/c getting mail at school can cheer up ANY day I promise
    -SHOWER SHOES! First year- you probably will be sharing bathroom with a bunch of peeps. Don't want ugly feet so bring shower shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, I did notice the lovely picture of the bedding, all made up. I looks almost like it belongs in a magazine. Can we expect to see it that neat and perfect AFTER your mother makes it up on move in day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course...
    she will obviously move all the furniture around too to make sure im getting the most use out of the space! duh

    ReplyDelete